David K. Groome represents corporate clients, insurance companies and their insureds in litigation matters involving personal injury, economic and property loss.
He has successfully tried over 100 jury trials and is admitted to practice in every state and federal court in Louisiana and Mississippi where he keeps a thriving practice.
As a litigation attorney, David represents clients in matters relating to:
- Products liability (chemical and gas plants, latex gloves, scaffolds, marine hoists, elevators);
- Transportation claims (logging trucks, railcars, heavy transport);
- Toxic tort (benzene, asbestos, silica, phosgene);
- Professional liability and bad faith (church pastors, pharmacists, ophthalmologist, prison directors);
- Premises liability (hotels, manufacturing plants, shopping malls and schools).
For several clients, David serves as lead attorney in matters for the entire state of Louisiana and Mississippi.
David enjoys traveling and has resided in Mexico, Colombia, and Brazil. He speaks Portuguese and has a working knowledge of Spanish.