We are currently seeking four litigation attorneys to join our firm in both our New Orleans, LA and Gulfport, MS offices. Ideal candidates include:
- Attorney based in Gulfport, MS with 2-8 years of experience
- Civil Litigation attorney with 3-8 years of experience
- Construction attorney with 3-8 years of experience
- Commercial/Professional Liability attorney with 2-5 years experience
- Property Casualty defense attorney with 2-5 years of experience
If you are interested, we'd like to hear from you. Please send us your cover letter and resume to Markell Currault-Holmes, Human Resources Director.
Deutsch Kerrigan LLP
755 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Send email to Markell Currault-Holmes
Deutsch Kerrigan strives to be an outstanding provider of legal service and is always seeking out the finest among our profession to join our ranks. We are a lean and efficient firm with no overloaded teams.
Deutsch Kerrigan tries to attract associates who share our sensible approach to litigation. We develop young attorneys into the next generation of leadership for our firm.
New associates to the firm are assigned to a specific practice group based on their experience and/or interests. Associates also are assigned mentors who are available to provide regular feedback on projects, introduce them to clients, and guide them in their professional development.
Deutsch Kerrigan continuously seeks qualified, experienced attorneys to join the firm. New experienced attorneys often bring depth and a fresh perspective to the practice of law and are essential to the expansion of practice areas.
- One of the first women to be admitted to the Louisiana Bar, whose achievements as a trial lawyer were described by a federal court judge as “legendary,” was a prominent attorney within our firm.
- We count law review journal editors and bar association leaders in our number.
- Our partners are routinely found in the pages of New Orleans CityBusiness’ Leadership in Law list.