Deutsch Kerrigan, L.L.P. ("Deutsch Kerrigan", "we" or "us") respects your privacy. This privacy notice ("Notice") explains who we are, how we collect, use and share information about you (“Personal Information”), and how you can exercise your privacy rights.
Information We Collect
- Information You Provide To Us. Certain parts of our website may ask you to voluntarily provide Personal Information (such as your name, contact details, and company name). For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about Deutsch Kerrigan or our Services, subscribing to marketing, applying for a job, or otherwise contacting us. We may also collect Personal Information, such as your contact and professional background details and feedback, when you attend our events, take part in surveys, or through other business or marketing interactions, we may have with you.
- Information We Obtain From Third Party Sources. We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide Services that may be of interest to you. Examples of the types of Personal Information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from third parties and combined with information we already have about you, may include name, employer, job title, email address, phone numbers, and other company, contact, and/or employment information.
How We Use Information
- To Provide You With Information You Have Requested. To respond to your requests or provide you with the information requested by you, including where you apply for a job at Deutsch Kerrigan or request information about our services.
- To Market To You. To contact you regarding business or marketing information (in accordance with your marketing preferences) about events, developments, and services that we offer (see the section headed "Your Rights" for information about how you can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time).
- For Business Analytics. To infer your geographic location based on your IP address; to track behavior at the aggregate/anonymous level to identify and understand trends in usage and the various interactions with our website and marketing content; determining the effectiveness of our marketing; and to conduct internal business analysis based on meta-data about usage, feature adoption and forecasting to improve our website and services.
- For Website Optimization. To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical purposes; to understand how our website is used and to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer; and as a part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
- For Legal Records. To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements, and policies.
How We Share Your Information
In the following limited situations, we may disclose information that we collect or that you provide to us:
- to our contractors, service providers and other third parties who provide data processing services to us and with whom the sharing of your Personal Information is necessary to undertake the work e.g. to process billing, analyze data, host data, provide customer support, and to deliver online and offline marketing communications about us that we think will interest you.
- as required by law, such as to comply with any court order, subpoena or other law or legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a governmental or regulatory request.
IP addresses are used to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is a code which is assigned to your computer every time you connect to the Internet. We use aggregated IP address information to compile reports on the demographics of the usage of the Deutsch Kerrigan LLP website for purposes of system administration, marketing, and to track potential abuse of our terms and conditions of use. We do not use IP address information in a form that is personally identifiable except where that IP address has been responsible for violation of our terms and conditions of use. At all times, we reserve the right to respond to and comply with law enforcement and judicial process, including but not limited to responses to subpoenas.
Links to Other Sites
This Notice only applies to the Deutsch Kerrigan website. The Website may contain links to third-party websites and apps. Any access to and use of such linked websites or apps are not governed by this Notice but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third parties.
Changes To This Privacy Notice
We may revise this Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. The most current version of this Notice will govern our use of your Personal Information. If we make any material changes to this Notice, we will post the updated version here and notify applicable individuals by email or by means of a prominent notice on our Website. You can see when this Notice was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Notice. We will seek your consent to any material changes to this Notice if and where required by applicable law.
If you would like to update your contact information or have your information removed from our mailing lists, please contact us by:
Deutsch Kerrigan LLP
Attn: Brett Napier, Marketing Director
755 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130