Thank you for your interest in Deutsch Kerrigan. Today we continue the tradition established by our founders by interviewing and hiring individuals who share our dedication to client service. We seek talented candidates who have demonstrated an ability to excel academically, professionally and socially.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer an excellent benefits package. At Deutsch Kerrigan, all persons, without regard to race, gender, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, family status, or cultural background, are welcomed and encouraged to participate at every level of firm functioning.
We are currently seeking a litigation paralegal to join our firm. Applicants MUST have a minimum of 5 years experience in litigation.
Director of Marketing
We are currently seeking an experienced professional for the position of Director of Marketing. The Director will report to the Chief Operating Officer and work closely with the Managing Partner and Business Development Partner.
The Director will be responsible for developing and managing content, look and production of all Firm external and internal print and electronic communications (including copywriting and graphic design), assisting attorneys with individual marketing plans, creating PowerPoint presentations for attorneys, managing directories and bar admissions, managing and planning Firm marketing events, preparing RFP’s, managing the Firm Marketing Budget, assisting the Recruiting Committee and participating in special projects and firm strategic marketing initiatives.
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Prefer three (3) years of experience in marketing and business development for a professional services firm
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in event planning and execution
- Knowledge of social media sites, basic accounting principles including budgets, preparation of graphic and video files for publication and presentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
This is an ideal position for someone currently a member of a marketing team ready to move up to a Director position.
Deutsch Kerrigan has been named one of the Best Places to Work in New Orleans according to New Orleans CityBusiness. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in growing with us, we'd like to hear from you. Please send us your cover letter and resume to Markell Currault-Holmes, Human Resources Director.
Deutsch Kerrigan LLP
755 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Send email to Markell Currault-Holmes