Deutsch Kerrigan, L.L.P. is proud to announce it has been recognized as a 2017 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers. The firm received a ranking in 15 different practice areas for the New Orleans and Gulfport metro areas.
The firm received the following rankings:
- METROPOLITAN TIER 1
- New Orleans
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Environmental
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- METROPOLITAN TIER 2
- New Orleans
- Appellate Practice
- Employment Law - Management
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Litigation - Labor & Employment
- METROPOLITAN TIER 3
Ranked firms, presented in tiers, are listed on a national and/or metropolitan scale. Receiving a tier designation reflects the high level of respect a firm has earned among other leading lawyers and clients in the same communities and the same practice areas for its abilities, its professionalism and its integrity.
The 2017 rankings are based on the highest number of participating firms and highest number of client ballots on record. To be eligible for a ranking, a firm must have a lawyer listed in The Best Lawyers in America, which recognizes the top 4 percent of practicing attorneys in the U.S. Over 10,000 attorneys provided more than 800,000 law firm assessments, and over 10,000 clients provided more than 90,000 evaluations.