New Orleans Magazine has announced its 2018 Top Lawyers list prepared by Detroit-based Professional Research Services.
Deutsch Kerrigan LLP, a regional litigation defense firm, is pleased to announce the inclusion of 16 partners in New Orleans Magazine's 2018 Top Lawyers List.
- Francis J. Barry, Jr. - Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Keith J. Bergeron – Construction Law
- Terrence L. Brennan – Construction Law
- Bert M. Cass, Jr. - Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Jimmy A. Castex, Jr. - Construction Law
- John Jerry Glas – Personal Injury Litigation
- Paul D. Hale – Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Charles E. Leche – Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Melissa M. Lessell – Legal Malpractice Law
- Walter P. Maestri – Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Nancy J. Marshall - Legal Malpractice Law
- Joseph L. McReynolds – Appellate Practice
- Richard B. Montgomery III – Real Estate Law
- Ellis B. Murov – Labor & Employment Law
- Kelly E. Theard – Construction Law
- William E. Wright, Jr. - Legal Malpractice Law
Voting was open to all licensed attorneys in New Orleans. They were asked which attorney, other than themselves, they would recommend in the New Orleans area. Each attorney was allowed to recommend up to three colleagues in each given legal specialty. Attorneys who received the highest number of votes in each specialty are reflected in the list.