Deutsch Kerrigan LLP is pleased to announce its top rankings in the 2021 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Star lists. This year, 21 Deutsch Kerrigan attorneys in Louisiana were recognized for their prominence in specific areas of law. No more than five percent of the lawyers in Louisiana are selected by Super Lawyers each year.
2021 Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Francis J. Barry, Jr. (Transportation/Maritime, Insurance Coverage, Energy & Natural Resources)
- Keith J. Bergeron (Construction Litigation, Professional Liability)
- John Jerry Glas (Civil Litigation)
- Robert E. Kerrigan, Jr. (General Litigation, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury – General)
- Ellis B. Murov (Employment & Labor, Business Litigation)
- Kelly E. Theard (Professional Liability, Personal Injury - General, Construction Litigation)
2021 Louisiana Rising Stars
- Sloan L. Abernathy (Personal Injury - General, Insurance Coverage)
- Bryce M. Addison (Insurance Coverage, Civil Litigation)
- Denia S. Aiyegbusi (Civil Litigation, Personal Injury – General)
- Michael T. Amy (Transportation/Maritime)
- Amber B. Barlow (Environmental Litigation, Personal Injury - Products, Energy & Natural Resources)
- Caroline F. Bordelon (Insurance Coverage)
- Marianne Wise Fletchinger (Personal Injury - General, Civil Litigation)
- Cassie Preston Gailmor (Civil Litigation)
- Paul D. Hale (Transportation/Maritime, Civil Litigation, Business/Corporate)
- Melissa Lessell (Professional Liability, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation)
- Raymond C. Lewis (Personal Injury - Products, Appellate, Class Action/Mass Torts, Civil Litigation)
- Geoffrey A. Mitchell (Civil Litigation)
- Kari M. Rosamond (Transportation/Maritime)
- Brian S. Schaps (Construction Litigation, Professional Liability)
- Elizabeth Evans Tamporello (Civil Litigation)
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in their practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to SuperLawyers.com.
About Deutsch Kerrigan
Founded in New Orleans in 1926 by Eberhard Deutsch and Emmett Kerrigan, Deutsch Kerrigan LLP is built on the foundation that we are problem-solvers, applying enduring principles of craft to serve clients effectively and efficiently. With over 70 trial attorneys and a substantial support staff, we apply our legal and support resources carefully to most effectively meet the needs of our clients.