Deutsch Kerrigan LLP is pleased to announce its top rankings in the 2018 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Star lists.
This year, 27 Deutsch Kerrigan attorneys in Louisiana were recognized for their prominence in specific areas of law.
2018 Louisiana Super Lawyers
- Francis J. Barry, Jr. (Transportation/Maritime)
- Keith J. Bergeron (Construction Litigation)
- Terrence L. Brennan (Professional Liability: Defense)
- Judy L. Burnthorn (General Litigation)
- Bert M. Cass, Jr. (PI General: Defense)
- Jimmy A. Castex, Jr. (Construction Litigation)
- John Jerry Glas (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Robert E. Kerrigan, Jr. (General Litigation)
- Frederic Theordore Le Clercq (Employment Litigation: Defense)
- Charles E. Leche (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Nancy J. Marshall (Professional Liability: Defense)
- Joseph L. McReynolds (Appellate)
- Richard B. Montgomery III (Real Estate)
- Ellis B. Murov (Employment & Labor)
- Howard L. Murphy (PI General: Defense)
- Charles F. Seemann, Jr. (Construction Litigation)
- A. Wendel Stout III (PI - Products: Defense)
- Kelly E. Theard (Professional Liability: Defense)
- William E. Wright, Jr. (Professional Liability: Defense)
2018 Louisiana Rising Stars
- Bryce M. Addison (Insurance Coverage)
- Denia S. Aiyegbusi (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Paul D. Hale (Transportation/Maritime)
- Joshua G. Keller (PI General: Defense)
- Joseph B. Landry, Jr. (PI General: Defense)
- Melissa M. Lessell (Professional Liability Defense)
- Raymond C. Lewis (PI - Products: Defense)
- Cassie E. Preston (Civil Litigation: Defense)
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.
About Deutsch Kerrigan
Founded in New Orleans in 1926 by Eberhard Deutsch and Emmett Kerrigan, Deutsch Kerrigan LLP is built on the foundation that we are problem-solvers, applying enduring principles of craft to serve clients effectively and efficiently. With over 70 trial attorneys and a substantial support staff, we apply our legal and support resources carefully to most effectively meet the needs of our clients.